Ferro-Ceramic is committed to assure that all activities within the company are done right the first time and every time.
The basic objective of Ferro-Ceramic Quality System is to provide an infrastructure to ensure the company’s growth while continuously striving to meet or exceed customer expectations of all products and services while becoming a leader in the supply of advanced ceramic components to the industry.
The fore said goal is accomplished through a comprehensive Quality System that involves all our employees following written procedures and instructions to assure that all products are produced and delivered per the specified requirements of the contracts, drawings, and customer specifications.
- Registration Accreditation Board (RAB)
- Canadian Standards Authority (CSA)
- Quality Management Institute (QMI); QMI-SAI SAI GLOBAL ISO/AS9100 registrar
Furthermore, quality is built into the product through:
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) on in-process and final inspections
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all production jobs
- A complete set of state-of-the-art Quality Control facilities and equipment
- Equipment maintenance programs
- Employee training programs
Ferro-Ceramic Grinding Inc. is proud to be able to say that as of October 1996, we were the first East Coast advanced ceramics supplier specializing in grinding to achieve this level of quality assurance. Ferro-Ceramic Grinding Inc. is very proud of the numerous Quality Performance and Partners in Quality Awards that acknowledge our superior performance, but more importantly, assure our customers that our products and service meet or exceed the highest of industry standards..